School Uniform Policy
We encourage all children to wear a school uniform—we like to see children looking smart and ready to learn in appropriate school clothes. We recommend your child’s clothing and belongings should be labelled with his/her name.
This consists of:
· Black or dark grey trousers/skirts/pinafore dresses
· Red school sweatshirt/cardigans or plain red jumpers and plain red cardigans
· White polo-shirts/blouses/shirts
· Black shoes
· Trainers/boots/high heels/pumps are not permitted
· Black or dark grey shorts/trousers, white short sleeved shirts or white polo-shirts (boys)
· Red and white check dresses, white socks (girls)
· Baseball caps with the school logo (can be purchased)
· Sandals are not suitable footwear for playtimes, school shoes must be worn
· Plain white t-shirt or optional purple Randlay PE top (only purchased at Bakers & Sons) football tops are
· Black or navy PE shorts and/or black or navy jogging bottoms
· Black or Navy sweatshirt / hoody for PE in colder weather
· In Year 4 children go swimming a towel and swimwear will be required.
Children must change into their PE kits for physical education lessons and after school clubs.
Children are expected to take pride in their appearance and jeans and tracksuits are not allowed. It is expected that children will wear shoes at school as trainers are not suitable for wear throughout the day. Shoes with a heel height of more than 5cm (2 inches) will not be allowed.
Jewellery must not be worn in school. It is often lost, damaged and can be dangerous. For safety reasons earrings, other than studs should not be worn. All studs must be removed for PE sessions or covered with tape.
Order online via Baker & Son website. Uniform will be delivered to school each Thursday free of charge when using the code RANDLAY at checkout.
Go directly to the shop - 29 New Street, Wellington.
Order online via Baker & Son and for a small charge the order can be delivered to your home address.
Order by telephone direct to Baker & Son on 01952 641897 and pay by debit or credit card with both options of delivery i.e. free to the school with a Thursday delivery or for a small charge to your home address.
School will hold samples of Baker & Sons’ sweatshirts and cardigans for you to ensure you order the correct size.
The website for Baker & Son is http://www.bakerandsonschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/your-school/randley-primary/