This week's activity is all about growing your own plants!
Remember to send your finished activity to your class email.
You could also
· Write a ‘Gardening Guide’ - explaining how to plant seeds and grow plants.
· Keep a diary—recording the growth of your plant, and any other observations that you make.
· Make a 3D model of a flower and label it’s parts.
· Complete observational drawings and paintings of flowers.
· Collect as many wild flowers as you can when you are out walking. How many different species can you find? So far, Miss Taylor has found 7 different species but Miss Parkinson is winning. She has found 13! Wow! Can you find more than them?
· Try pressing wild flowers that you have collected. You could use them to decorate bookmarks, photo frames or even to create unique cards to send to your family and friends.
· Complete an investigation on ‘daisies’. Does a daisy always have an even number of petals?
Take a look at the BBC Bitesize Website for information to support about this topic on plants!